Free Self-Defense Classes
Dates for next free seminars:
Saturday, April 27th, 1-3pm
Saturday, June 1st, 1-3pm
The classes cover:
- How to deal with someone knocking you down [Video]
- Getting up again safely [Video]
- Mental attitude and situational awareness
- Movement and posture - don't look like a victim
- Striking someone in a safe and effective manner [Video]
- Defusing situations - language matters
- How stance and language play a role in day to day interactions.
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a waterbottle.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! You can call us at 541-286-4729 or email us at email@example.com